En voici un bel exemple sur le site de Craig List
PC Network Technician I
Date: 2006-07-19, 2:54PM PDT
This position will be a “jack of all trades”, supporting end users, System Administration, and Network Administration. This person needs to be eager to help people, and respond quickly to their technical needs, as well as work on multiple projects and manage daily workload. Must be a self starter who can hit the ground running.
Candidates should possess 5+ years of experience supporting all of the following technology along with a positive attitude, great follow up skills and professional level of customer service and communication skills:
– Windows XP and 2000
– MS Office XP, 2000, and 2003 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
– MS Outlook and Exchange
– PC, peripherals, and server hardware and software installation, troubleshooting, and repair.
– Work in a production server environment.
– TCP/IP Networking.
Candidates should possess 2+ years of experience supporting all of the following technology:
– Windows 2003 Server and Active Directory Systems Administration.
– Exchange 2003 Server Administration.
– Cisco Router and Firewall Configuration
– Data backup experience, Backup Exec, NT Backup, Disaster recovery, RAID
– Systems Analysis, Debugging.
– BS degree in CS, IS, or IT
– MCSE, CCNA, CCSE, CISSP
– Spam abatement technologies.
– MS SQL experience
– MS SharePoint
– MS Project
– MS Visio
– Intrusion Detection, Protocol Analysis.
– IIS, DNS, FTP, Terminal Services.
– IBM AS400 / iSeries
Source : www.fuckthatjob.com